Wednesday, February 26, 2014

October 7, 2013

oksa dokses !! SO haha ummmm... we taught 32 lessons haha I don't get how John teaches 50 that's absolutely nuts!"!!!!! dude but I didn't know James Taylor sang with the Mormon tab choir???? when did that all go down.
  So craziest story I woke up to go to the bathroom the other day at like 4 in the morning I was suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper tired and couldn't see very well.. well we have tile floors in Mexico and I started going down the stairs then I finished falling down them and got a huge gash on my leg and arm that looks like the nike sign haha so I just sat there like are u serious! I hurt so bad but I'm to tired to get up so I got up cuz I had to pee and well I went and the next thing I remember was waking up in the bathroom idk if I fainted or was sleep walking but I woke up in the shower!!! haha I thought I died when my eyes opened light came in slowly and I couldn't remember who I was or where I was for about a minute and my arm the next day was huuuuuuge it seriously looked like a baseball I probably should've gone to the hospital but we had a service project and 5 appointments haha but I'm good now lol. 
 
We have two people that are going to get baptized the 19th and hopefully there mom too. Please put there names on the pray roll. The mom was the last person to leave the conference and the only one to stay during the intermission shes already stalwart and her step dad accepted to be baptized and is sincerely looking for the truth. As we read in Moroni 10 4 he will find it! He doesn't have a date still but he soon will haha but he comes from a ranch that's like an hour away to listen to us and comes to church every week and has for like 4 weeks now. The mom has come for  6 weeks. The 9 year old is so gung ho to get baptized when we took him to priesthood session I lent him one of my name tags and put his name over Hunt on a sticky tab so he wore my tie and came and sat by all the missionaries which was really fun. He loves the book of Mormon and gets mad if we don't start reading immediately when we arrive. but so awesome and his little sister, she is so stinking cute but she was the angriest little girl Ive ever seen for whatever reason she was just always angry but her mom  told me I've changed her cuz I'm the first person let alone missionary she gives a hug instead of a right hook to the jaw haha shes adorable and I was on splits  when the other set went to their house. The next day when we visited them  told me her daughter started crying when the other set of Elders came and I wasn't there she told her mom ekchaño hermano gandote like extraño hermano grandote "I miss the huge missionary" haha so the time after when I came she gave me a kiss on the cheek and a big hug it was so cute!!!!
 
 
"I am encircled about eternally in the arms of His love."
~ 2 Nephi 1:15

No comments:

Post a Comment