Thursday, August 15, 2013

June 24th, 2013

Hey Everyone,
I've got some pics I'm gonna send next week I forgot the card reader.
 Here is another funny experience was we were in a lesson and a recent convert we baptized thanked heavenly father for coke specifically.. hahah  glad that is is not against the word of wisdom. Another said in his prayer thank you for the sun to dry my clothes so innocent. The culture is just so different and I cant explain what it is but people are just so different here talking to people about god to people here isn't strange at all they're such an awesome people but I'm very excited I feel like me and elder Coombs are going to see a lot of miracles together!! he's a very loving, humble person so it'll be good!
Need to go.. love you all.
Elder Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment