Thursday, August 15, 2013

July 30, 2013

Dear family,
right on so basically i was sick all week, but today I am suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPYYY:DDDDDDDDDDDD  today I'm off the walls singing called to serve.
That's the one thing Ive learned through out my mission is that sometimes we've done all we can like Obinidi and we still end up suffering the will of the lord to show our loyalty. He was obedient I mean he was the prophet, he was totally obedient and he got burned!!!! HE DIED!!! Lots of the pioneers died they gave up everything to die from hunger sickness or the weather but the lord knows their minds and sacrifice and literally like it says in dc that not one hair shall faltamos.... no se como se dice en englais everything will  be restored every jot and tittle... i love that word tittle haha but it really is like that sometimes the lord doesn't give us the answer to the test cuz he knows we can answer the question we just gotta struggle in the test even when we say "I've done everything help me!" But rather when we ask in patience he gives us what we cant do for ourselves and so much more as long as we know despite what happens 1 Nefi 3:7 the lord doesn't give us anything we cant overcome. Man this was a tough week being sick all week with my bacteria so you have to have a 1:80 ratio to qualify for the bacteria as positive.... my results came out 1:160 hahaha suffice to say I didn't feel good that day.
I love you all so much.
Elder Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment